Friday, June 19, 2009

Hi all, Christie just called me. She's doing ok had a bit of a rough day. She's says its funny the things you take for granted when you are healthy and able to do normal things for yourself.

She isn't allowed flowers in her room so maybe we can all hold off on the flowers till she gets home or something. Not that she doesn't appreciate them and all. Also for anyone trying to call her, she usually tries to settle down for the night around eight so she can't take phone calls after that. She doing well just resting and using her energy to heal. Thanks everyone for caring!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oy! I've missed a lot since I've been busy! Christie I"m so very glad that your on the road to recovery

    I pray you heal quick and rest well:)


    Thoughts go out to you!
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete